Wednesday, April 11, 2012

blog talk radio


Have ya heard of it? Well, on blog talk radio ANYONE can have a radio show about anything they want, as far as I understand.
I want to tell you about the radio show I listen to. It's called The Straight Wives Talk Show hosted by Bonnie Kaye and co-host Misti. They often have very special guests, including women like you and me who share their stories. This radio show is one of my many support systems. If you are a straight wife I guarantee you will get a lot out of listening. Each show is close to an hour and a half so listen to it when you have some alone time for yourself. I know, I know, who has that? Well take a break from the mundane chores or whatever and just relax and listen and be encouraged.

go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ and put "straight wives" in the search window. Select the most recent or go back in time and choose a past show. They're all great. If you want to listen live I believe they begin at 9 pm eastern standard time most every Sunday night.

If ya catch a show let me know what you think.

debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment