Monday, April 16, 2012

bonnie's friends, welcome to my blog!


Every month there are thousands of women and even some men that can't wait to get Bonnie Kaye's newest newsletter in their inboxes. I am one of them. Well, it came today and, wow, was I overjoyed to read that Bonnie introduced me to all of you and invited you to take a look at my blog. I am so excited and it sure would be nice to get to know some of you. Please feel free to write and let me know you stopped by. Also, I would love to read your thoughts or ideas about posts, so comments are cherished.

I plan on going to Philly in September. Let's make it the biggest and best Straight Wives gathering ever.

This blog is dedicated to our friend and hero, Bonnie. May we all continue to heal, grow, learn, and gain strength through our gay husband recovery process.

love and blessings to you all!! And again...WELCOME

debbie

1 comment:

  1. My name is Diego from Argentina and I want to share with you all how I got my ex back after she left me on the 20th of may because of some misunderstanding between us, I tried to resolve it with her but she never gave me a chance , i begged and begged but she said she was done . two weeks ago I came in contact with Dr Donald , I explain to him how I have been trying to get my ex back but all to no avail and he told me to give him my ex name and photo and I gave him and he told me that 24 hours from now my ex girlfriend will come back to me I left with little faith, Behold the next day my ex girlfriend was at my apartment rigging the door bell I opened the door and she went on her knees begging me to accept her back I quickly grab her and carried her inside and since that day till now and forever we are happily together and our love keeps growing stronger . a big thanks to to dr Donald you can contact dr Donald through donaldsolutiontemple@yahoo.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +1 (938) 2044894 for any spell and solution to your illness and diseases thank you

    ReplyDelete